Sad day here. We lost our beloved Oreo tonight. She has given so much. She taught Katie how to love a horse/pony; appreciate their sense of humor, ride determined, trust like a friend and play lots of fun games! The insurmountable time Katie and Jessica (on Melanie) spent on their ponies was so fun to watch. Katie got her when she was 4 which put Oreo at about 33 yrs old. We all will miss her.
- March 4th Clinic Openings, & Workshop Info
- This week’s adventures!!!
- Now a board member on the Lakeside Equestrian Park!
- March 3rd Free Workshop & March 4th Riding Dressage Clinic
- Upcoming Clinics
- Whats up!
- New Wisconsin Clinic
- World Cup week!!!
- 50 WAYS TO GET ELIMINATED
- Show Results / Congratulations!!!!
- Dressage Affaire Results!!
- Dressage Affaire Ride Times!!