We all survived the championships!! After a VERY muddy start with minimal footing and warmup and then HOT weather, we did it! Artisan got his insecurities challenged with terrible warm up footing (even soap bubbles on the ground are a challenge) and horribly crowded schooling arenas (he seriously values his personal space). We ended up in 5th USDF and 5th CDS horse of the year. All in all he was a good boy and is very tired! Ellie and Garret did well with Garret thinking he should possibly run the show! They finished in 6th USDF horse of the year! Samantha and Lucjan ended their season with reserve champion USDF!!!! I am very proud of our East County group. Thanks everyone for your support! Next year, here we come.
- March 4th Clinic Openings, & Workshop Info
- This week’s adventures!!!
- Now a board member on the Lakeside Equestrian Park!
- March 3rd Free Workshop & March 4th Riding Dressage Clinic
- Upcoming Clinics
- Whats up!
- New Wisconsin Clinic
- World Cup week!!!
- 50 WAYS TO GET ELIMINATED
- Show Results / Congratulations!!!!
- Dressage Affaire Results!!
- Dressage Affaire Ride Times!!